ADULT CONFIRMATION CLASSES: To register, please contact Lilia to schedule an interview. (491-0890 Ext. 103)
Pre-Registration for September classes is on-going, through the end of July. It is important to register at this time so that plans and materials can be ready for the beginning of classes.
Each Confirmation candidate needs to provide a copy of the following Church documents: Baptism certificate and First Communion certificate.
Each Confirmation candidate is required to have a sponsor. The sponsor is someone who will journey with the candidate throughout the Confirmation process. The sponsor needs to meet the following requirements: (1) must be at least 16 years of age; (2) must have received the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist) in the Catholic Church; (3) be in good standing in the Catholic church and actively practicing their Catholic faith; and (4) if married must be married in the Catholic Church.
Adult Confirmation Schedule 2016-2017
· September 18th, 5:00PM Mass for the Rite of Enrollment followed by Orientation Meeting for Parents, Sponsors, and Candidates in Hallen Hall
* October 2nd, 6:15PM-8:00PM Learn about your Strengths in Hallen Hall
All classes will be held in Room 5 upstairs in Hallen Hall from 2:00PM to 4:00PM.
· October 16th
· October 30h
· November 6th
· November 20th
· December 4th
· December 18th
· January 15th
· January 29th
· February 5th
· February 19th
· March 5th
· March 19th, 6:30PM-8:30PM Reconciliation Service and Individual Confessions in the Church.
· April 2nd
· April 22nd 10:00 AM-6:00 PM Sponsor and Candidate Retreat @ Hallen Hall ending with 5:00 PM Mass for the Rite of Affirmation.
· April 28th, Confirmation Rehearsal after the 5:00PM Mass in the Church.
· May Celebration of Confirmation: To Be Announced.
Lilia Bahena 491-0890 ext 103